I ordered a magazine in October 2006.I was told it would take up to 12 weeks.
I waited; it never came. I emailed the service area repeatedly. I got 1 email back telling me there hads been a mistake. Be patient and it will start within 12 weeks.
Again, no magazine.
No one picks up the phone, no one responds to my emails.No return of my $30.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Abbott Press published my first book, 'The President's Weapon'. There was an issue with the printing that they corrected to my satisfaction. For my second book, 'Dead Water', I was..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."
- "Just wanted you to know about a mechanical problem in your plant. As a consumer I was not able to smoke all my product. # on blue 120 pack 204343-9...."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."