Half Priced Magazines is a SCAM
I ordered a magazine in October 2006.I was told it would take up to 12 weeks.
I waited; it never came. I emailed the service area repeatedly. I got 1 email back telling me there hads been a mistake. Be patient and it will start within 12 weeks.
Again, no magazine.
No one picks up the phone, no one responds to my emails.No return of my $30.12a1645e review #79035
You may also like
- "So, I get a clipping from Star Magazine that someone shows me saying $25,000 in prizes awarded. I had just gone through a serious summer experience that I had..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."