Half Priced Magazines is a SCAM
I ordered a magazine in October 2006.I was told it would take up to 12 weeks.
I waited; it never came. I emailed the service area repeatedly. I got 1 email back telling me there hads been a mistake. Be patient and it will start within 12 weeks.
Again, no magazine.
No one picks up the phone, no one responds to my emails.No return of my $30.review #79035
You may also like
- "The first time they tried to contact me, was last year in 2014. I declined, seeing as they have many bad reviews. But they won't stop trying to contact me!..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."
- "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."